Friday, January 23, 2026

Twenty Years, Three Books, One Theme (2004 – 2024) The Evolution of Perception


I have written three books, 100 essays, and recorded over 100 videos describing my concept of an evolution of perception. Many subjects interest me that I would love to discuss. However, I don't because I don't want to distract from this one original idea, that I remain confident will be important to people one day. In short, I spent two decades writing about and communicating in any way I could think of this one theme, an evolution of perception.

The Evolution of Perception & The Cosmology of Substance: A Simpler Theory of Everything – June 24, 2004

Evolution of Perception Re-Explained: A radical new view of reality – February 25, 2021

Further Reflections: A discussion of the concept of the evolution of perception with a deep dive into the subject of causation – November 21, 2024

And three anthologies.

Two Philosophical Works: A Republication of The Evolution of Perception and Evolution of Perception Re-Explained, with a new introduction – April 13, 2024

EOP Trilogy: The three original books on the evolution of perception concept – January 26, 2025

Selected Essays: 46 essays on causation, the Soul, God, philosophy of mind, science, perception, and the teachings of Meher Baba – March 12, 2026

See my web hub at https://sites.google.com/view/chris-ott-hub/home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statements by Meher Baba about his movie, and interpretation

Meher Baba in Hollywood, 1932 The following are common misunderstandings about the film project Meher Baba began and worked on before abando...