You don't really need to buy me a coffee. I just wanted to show off my new Fund Raiser Link!
After focusing on abstract ideas so long, this site is simply dedicated to subjects that interest me as well as video clips, games, and songs I like. In summary it is where I put personal items.
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Statements by Meher Baba about his movie, and interpretation
Meher Baba in Hollywood, 1932 The following are common misunderstandings about the film project Meher Baba began and worked on before abando...
-
Tomb of Imam Reza in Mashhad, Iran in 1936 In June 1931, having been given unprecedented permission, Meher Baba spent three nights meditatin...
-
Baba and Mohammad have something in common, but it is not what most Westerners would call good. However, I can show how this trait they shar...
-
The Mission Statement for the Avatar Meher Baba Trust in India reads: to preserve his universal teachings, maintain his Tomb (Samadhi) as a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment